Ruby Signet Ring
Ruby signet ring : Engagement rings 3 diamonds
Ruby Signet Ring
- A ring with letters, usually one’s initials, or a design carved into it
- Also translated as “(royal) stamp seal”, the Assyrian term unqu refers to the Assyrian royal seal which shows the king fighting a lion; the motif was known throughout the empire and was closely identified with the king himself.
- a ring bearing a signet
- A seal can be a wax seal bearing an impressed figure, or an embossed figure in paper, with the purpose of authenticating a document, but the term can also mean any device for making such impressions or embossments, essentially being a mould that has the mirror image of the figure in counter-
- A precious stone consisting of corundum in color varieties varying from deep crimson or purple to pale rose
- An intense purplish-red color
- a transparent piece of ruby that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- red: of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- a transparent deep red variety of corundum; used as a gemstone and in lasers
- An old type size equal to 51/2 points (smaller than nonpareil and larger than pearl)
ruby signet ring – Gents Solid
The Quality of this piece is Superb, the ring has a smooth polished finish and a good solid shank which shows that this is a quality design and is also good for comfort and durability.
Large Rare Genuine Natural Ruby gemstone.
Solid 925 Sterling Silver – on the inside of the shank there is a Full British Hallmark which includes 925, the Leopards head and the Royal Lion, only High Quality Silver will have a Full marking such as this.
Completely designed and handcrafted in England.
ring, signet (said to be the Black Prince's), gold and ruby, English, 3rd quarter of the 14th c. (Louvre OA9597)
d: 13 mm
photo source: RMN
ruby signet ring